Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Betty #2 is in the house!

DATE: 02/12/2008 09:00:00 AM

Yes she is done - I squeezed her in this weekend. Here she is:

I'm loving the end result - although in future Betty's I think I will lengthen the straps so that I can see more of the contrast fabric and still have a long enough strap. Here are her insides

What you can't really see are all the inside pockets. I tell you she is going to get a workout this summer at the farmer's market. There is a pocket in there for wallet and cell and you name it! I can almost smell the fresh veggies now. Err yes, well I know it's only February.

Betty #2 is going to be a middle sister as my dear daughter has already claimed to be in love with this bag style. So younger sister Betty fabric awaits in girly prints suitable for a 6 year old. It's a fun bag to make though, so I'm not complaining.

And as if the Betty Bag wasn't enough, next up we have the Highstreet Messenger bag (I know this one is going to get several versions), the Weekender travel bag, and the Madison Bag. It is going to be bag central around here soon and no there are no old bags in this house!


-----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caroline I want one of these! :-)