Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My turn....UHG Swap

UHG Swap loot from JenniferLGB
Check out these fantabulous goodies from my UHG Swap partner, JenniferLGB.

Didn't she do a great job? These Orla Kiely inspired placemats are so perfectly suited to my tastes - I really love that design and I love Jennifer's execution. The colors are perfect for our home and, well, I just love them all the way around. She even made matching napkins and coasters! ACK I love it all.

UHG Swap loot from JenniferLGB

You can't really tell from the pictures, but the cream fabric is linen - which totally lends a luxurious feel to the whole set! If I haven't said it enough, I'm pretty smitten!
UHG Swap loot from JenniferLGB
She even included a couple of pieces of Amy Butler fabric - I've already commandeered the pink one for the next project ;)
Thank-you Jennifer! You totally had me pegged. And thanks again to Heather , Kerri and their many swap helpers (who I can't name) for running another awesome swap! You ladies rock!

Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

Beautiful!

Colleen said...

I love these!!! I'd like a pattern or something for these!!

Tyler & Brenda said...

Totally fabulous, I love them. If you ever get tired of them you know you can send them my way..he he.

I found your blog by a link from Pleasant Home. Inspiring and fun.

Brenda