Monday, February 7, 2011

...and the lucky winner's are...

True Random Number Generator Result: 86
Blogger Nellie put the kettle on said...

congrats on 3 years of blogging and to think I only started this January! Anyhow, just lovin it!

February 5, 2011 5:52 PM


True Random Number Generator Result: 13
Heather A said...

Congratulations on three years to sharing your talent and enthusiasm with the world! I, for one among many, are grateful. Thanks!


True Random Number Generator Result: 8

Creative Mom said...

Congratulations! I've loved reading your blog!


Congratulations ladies! I will be emailing you shortly.

Thanks to everyone for participating in the giveaway and helping me celebrate the blogiversary. I really enjoyed reading all your comments!

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

Pétra said...

Thank you Caroline! What a great way to start the day.

Heather A said...

WOW! I'm thrilled as can be! Thank you SO MUCH!! What will I make? How will I sleep tonight for thinking about it? :)