Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sweet Raspberry



Sweet Raspberry Pattern

I hope each and every one of you had a pleasant Thanksgiving holiday.

Just a quick little update here.  I wanted to let you know that I have put a new foundation pattern up on Craftsy.  The Sweet Raspberry pattern was made for a friend who is sewing a quilt for her graduate student who just happens to be doing research on Raspberries.  How fun! So I thought I would share the pattern with all of you. 

I haven’t test sewn this pattern at all, so you use it at your own risk.  However, it’s a pretty simple pattern, and I don’t anticipate any problems with it.  This pattern is free and makes a simple little 4.5” block but you could easily enlarge it on a photocopier if you wanted to make a bigger block.  A great way to start foundation piecing if you haven’t ever done it before.  I can see this on lots of kitchen-related items.

Happy Sewing!

No comments: