Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Doctor Who Along Block 20 Tardis in Flight

PLEASE NOTE – these patterns have been removed are no longer available This is it! This is the last block in the Doctor Who along. It's hard to believe we have been doing this since last April and we are already at block 20.  Thanks for joining us!  We really enjoyed bringing you this Quilt along.

And of course, we just had to do another T.A.R.D.I.S didn't we? Yes we did. So here you go, Soma's block is the 'Tardis in flight'
Doctor who along block 20 ~ Tardis in flight
Hope you like it!

Pattern can be found here or on Craftsy.

The Doctor Who Along blocks are done but the Quilt Along is not over! Tune in the first Tuesday of March for a fun giveaway and we'll show you our finished quilt tops. Plus I'll have some really exciting quilting to unveil to you in the next couple months.

Allons-y!

1 comment:

Debby said...

This makes a complete circle - Tardis to Tardis. Thanks for all you and Soma have done for this QAL. I am almost there - I have one angel, 2 of the Vastha Nerada, hook the top to the bottom on the watches, this Tardis times 2. And then I will be finished with the piecing. I should get some pictures on flickr too. Really looking forward to seeing how you finish your top - and others too. I am thinking sashing and a border.

Thanks again.