Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mariner's compass

In progress

 It's pillow talk swap time again, I think this is round 9.  I missed the last round due to other committments.   This round, I'm working on a Mariner's compass modified slightly from the original pattern.  I took out some points and added some triangles and this is what I came up with.  It's kind of a starburst now...


My partner likes bright colors, so I hope that this is up their alley.

PTS9 pull


I thought it would be fun to look at my previous submissions so I put together this collage.  Sometimes, you get involved in so many swaps it's hard to remember what you've done in the past.  These were some fun projects for me. This swap always pushes my creativity.  I love coming up with original designs tailored to my partner's likes.  More of a challenge than you might think sometimes.
My PTS submissions

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is stunning! I love your combinations of bright colours and text and the pattern is wonderful :)