Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stashy Goodness!


Check out this fabulousness!! A little care package arrived from my Mom the other day ~ she is destashing - Yay me! Lots of vintage everything in here. I tell you they don't make ribbons like this anymore - they are thick and lush and very nice! Plus loads of buttons, lace, eyelet, I tell you it was a major score for this fabric junkie.
Some of this stuff is probably as old as me - but we won't go into any details there.


So I guess I'ld better get busy and put these to good use.

Short post today ~ I'm still busy with custom sewing jobs. I'll post some goodies soon that I've got up my designer's sleeve.

Until then, go check out TGFM on Ebay - we just launched our Thanksgiving line. Go take a peek at some fun fall themed goodies. And don't forget to go visit the TGFM blog - we are giving all kinds of fabulous goods away - just sign-up on the mailing list and post! It's that simple.










Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SCORE!!!! love all the goodies!